Monday, July 21, 2008

Post 1

So this is officially my first post on my first blog...ever.

I'm not going to make this an extreme post, just something to get everyone acclimated to fact that I am doing this again. I am really not sure how many people will actually read what I have to say, but I am sure if I add some kind of funny anecdote, witty humor, or bold sense of my feelings for a touchy subject, maybe more people will read and continue to do so.

If you haven't noticed I based my whole blog layout, for the most part, on the recent Batman movie "The Dark Knight," which was spectactular...so I recommend. I hope I'm not messing with any copyright infringements or anything of that nature. Not that I'll be looking to have my posts and takes on the nightly news...

So there you have it, just a little teaser to get you...and me, started. Maybe I'll come back tonight or in the next hour and give a take on something...or maybe you'll just have to wait.

It's good to be back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You joined the blog world I see. Good luck not getting addicted.

Anonymous said...

By the way...the black background with white writing messes with my eyes. Fix it, would ya?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?