Friday, July 25, 2008

The Comforts of Home

I just wanted to take this time to express my new-found comfort of living away from home for more than a day.

In my girlfriend's last house, I wasn't as comfortable just "hanging out" for a day without going home at least once. Or if the possibility for me to stay home once a week appeared, I'd probably take it. But now, where she's at, I think is a better situation for her and me. Not saying that I hated the people that she lived with before, I'm friends with most of them, but I'm just better friends with everyone in the new house. You know what I'm saying, it's just a better situation overall...and it makes things a lot easier on me, her...and me and her combined, respectively.

So cheers to those who are making my life a little bit easier, because I appreciate it, and I know Jenny does as well. Should be a good year, and I'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, I am about to go golfing here soon...then I'll be back in time to do something with Jenny I think, I'm not sure whats going on. I may have the chance to come back and write another blog when I get home, but maybe not. So I apologize that this isn't the in-depth look at a subject most people might be looking for. But I can't even tell if anyone is reading these or not anyway...so yea, there you go. For all you haters, read my blog.

It's damn good to be back and where I am.

No comments: