Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

*Just a side note to everyone who reads my blog...If you want to make a comment, you can, and I welcome it. Just because you are not registered to this website does not mean you can't leave a comment. It will warm my heart to see that people are actually reading what I "blog" about*

And so it goes

I swear if I hear one more 40+ year old talk about how long "The Dark Knight" was, or how Christian Bale changes his voice when he is Batman, or how (here's a great one) Heath Ledger won't even win an "Elmo," (see the guy was making a joke on the radio...the host asked him about how Ledger played the Joker and this numbnuts said that all Ledger did was "lick his lips a lot" and then when the host asked "so no Oscar then?" the interviewee said "Oscar? He won't even win an Elmo!"...do you get it, I guess it's a Seasame Street reference) its just ridonkulous. I mean don't even mention the fact that the movie has grossed over $300 million in 10 days (not to mention the thousands of dollars it made movie theaters on popcorn, pop, and Sno-caps), but you old people need to relax. I am sorry that your bladders can't make it through the entire, grueling, two and a half hours. I mean, you sleep on average like, 8 hours a day. Do you wake up 4 times to go to the bathroom? If you do, see a doctor. But c'mon people...this is, and will be, the best movie for the next few years...always a critic.

Anywho, moving away from that subject, since it has literally taken over my blog completely, I want to move on to a more exciting subject, people, and how they act.

Now I get that you want people to like you and you want to have oodles and oodles of friends, but this is getting obsurd. And I am sure this is just how the world is, you will cross so many people in your lifetime that will act one way in front of you, and tear you down at the next board meeting the next...but peole need to start stepping up and taking the shit they deserve when you act like that. Like I said, I get that you don't want enemies and you want to be the nicest person and oooh and aaah and yay...but you drive me nuts, so cut the BS. This subject never really got on my nerves until last night when it struck me how people I know are acting...but I just can't understand what goes on in their heads when they want to be friends one minute, hold a death rally for you, and then have a pity party for themselves the next. Grow the f#!& up. (Am I allowed to swear on this website? I don't know if i am...so ill censor it for all the under 13 year old's who cherish what I write.) Oh and another thing, I have nothing against homosexuals, I mean two girls making out and all that is AWESOME...but just because you are one, doesn't mean you get to touch my girlfriends dress or sit on her lap. Thank you, and kindly, get the hell out.

So I vow from now on to start being more real with people...the line from "The Real World" would fit well here but I can't remember how that beginning part goes...I just think it's a waste of their time, my time, and energy overall to be a liar and to be someone that people really can't trust or know what they are exactly thinking. I've never been one to be mean or to say what is on my mind a lot, and I think having the free reign of this site and writing will help me in that process. I'm sure down the road here I will offend some people with what I say or what I think, but that is just going to be a step in letting everyone know that I'm going to tell you how it is...most of the time...a little white lie here and there never hurt. I mean, I was "sick" and couldn't go to work the other day, but that really didn't waste my time or energy...you get what I'm saying.

So is everyone clear? Man up.

Oh and happy 21st birthday to my girlfriend...she had a great time, until like 2:30 AM...then she didnt...haha (should I even put "haha"? I don't know how to express a funny situation anymore without putting "Lol" or "Haha") Let's just say she would have rather slept on the rug in the bathroom than have me carry her nearly dead weight to her bed. It's all fun and games until the boyfriend has to take care of his 21st birthday girlfriend...but I'm glad she had a good night. I think she might get it again when her other roomate comes back as well, but we will see. Love you dear, "Lol"

Buy a mango.

It's getting better to be back.

No comments: