Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sorry For the Delay

It has been awhile since my last entry, and for that...and sincerely apologize to all those HARDCORE!!! readers of my blog out there, which is 3.

Anyway, going off my last blog entry I did count the number of people whos birthday wishes were kinda..you know, weird. And out of the total number of 32......only 4 were from those who I never talk to or haven't talked to since highschool. So I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. That may be because of my warning...but how many of those people actually read my blog? Maybe more than I think.

Anyway, lets move on to something else. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed that the Brett Favre (I almost spelled his name Farve, you know, like...how it actually sounds?) looks real akward in Jets green instead of his normal Green Bay green. Everyone by now knows that I am not the biggest Brett fan...but he's just not the same guy when he's wearing the Jets uni, he looks different and I just don't think he'll be the same guy. Sure he says he feels like he made the right choice...but Emmitt Smith, Joe Montana, and even to an extent Jerry Rice, all made the same choice...but only Rice really showed any kind of ability after his departure from "his team."

My banana was turrible. I didn't know what to write about and Chad said write about the banana. So there you go.

I've decided that I need to start getting a better outlook on what I will be doing for the rest of my life. I am still in school, sorta. Taking 4 credit hours this upcoming semester and then probably 4 more the next doesn't really seem like a lot...and it isn't. But since NDC decided to hold classes that way and Cleveland State obviously lost or never received my transient application, I'll spend a full 6 years at NDC. What also sucks is that I'm not getting paid work study because I'm only taking 4 hours...so I'm practically doing my coaching help for free.

But anyway, right now I'm working at a job which is easy...real easy, and getting paid decent money. But I am going to need something else, something that pays more than $10 and gives me close to 40 hours a week when I need it...I probably just need a real job period, but it might be difficult to have with class and practice everyday. The coaching will help for a resume when I want a coaching job, but I can't really parlay that into a real job, unless I'm working for some upstart Division one program...but even those head cross country and track coaches porbably don't make enough to live off of.

So I need to keep sending my resume out. I was doing a good job of that during the summer, with no leads at all. I am extrememly interested in working for the NAIA or another sports agency such as that...but still not sure what exactly I want to do.

This is an extremely long subject...which I could go for days. But I am going to end here and start back up when the time is right.

Out

Alright. I will try to do a better job of keeping this up to date. I know I have thoughts about a lot of stuff, but I have been away from my computer for awhile.

No comments: