Sunday, August 10, 2008

Knapik Is a Dipwad

No...I just told him that I was going to make that the title of my blog...so that is why it is.

Anyway. I recently heard some Charles Barkley, well some more Charles Barklel, on the radio this afternoon. He had some choice words for LeBron James:

When the radio DJ asked Sir Charles about the talk of LeBron and Kobe leaving for a European team and making a sweet $50 mil to play over there...

Charles: They make over $50 million over here in endorsements anyway, they aren't goin anywhere.

Then the radio host started talking about having lover for ones team and the subject of LeBron wearing the Yankee hat came up...again (x 50000000)

Charles: I don't try to justify people bein stupid. I think the Cavs are probably getting pissed off at him for not saying anything about it. He has two years left and he should let everyone know that he wants to stay.

Now I kinda agree with Sir Charles on the thing about the NBA stars going overseas...it probably won't happen. But it still does not bother me that LBJ was wearing the Yankees hat. I mean, if it's your favorite team, and you've liked them ever since you were a child (which is what King James said they were), then I really don't care. I understand you should rep your city, but LBJ does enough around the Cleveland/Akron area to show his support. Hell, even if he didn't do as much as he does now, he's LeBron Freaking James and we shouldn't take for granted that he's here and saving the Cavs from being dead freaking last every year. So enjoy the ride damnit...didn't I already go over this? Thanks for beating a dead horse Sir Charles...

I still love you though

Out


(oh and Chad, leave a comment...I mean all I have is like you, Knapik....and that's about it reading this thing. I don't even know if my own girlfriend, who I adore oh so very much!!!!, reads this thing.....SO LEAVE A DAMN COMMENT)

No comments: